Where I get my reading inspiration from...

Over time I have developed a go to list of authors that I know will provide me with a good read. Putting this aside, as my tastes in genres has widened I constantly seek new recommended authors and reads to expand my ever-growing list of  'to reads'.

After following many book and reading related Instagram accounts- yes I am guilty to being persuaded by a good cover- I stumbled across the amazing 'Book of the Month Club'. Whilst this is a bittersweet find as they are based in America and currently don't operate in the UK, I have found it valuable to help signpost me to potential next reads. Not only are the limited edition covers eye-catching (we all want an attractive bookcase), they also present their monthly reads using a strategic infographic chart to help you choose the read best suited to what you're looking for- genius right?

Book of the Month Club has now been a firm favourite account to follow for the best part of a year now which I check monthly to see if there is anything I need to add to my current 'to read' list. Each month there is always at least one (if not more) books that I add to my list and those I have since read I have loved!

I also use the goodreads app to help track my reads as well as my bullet journal (nothing beats good old pen and paper!) Both these help me to track what I have read and helps me to choose new books based on what I have recently enjoyed.

https://www.bookofthemonth.com/
https://www.instagram.com/bookofthemonth/ 
@bookofthemonth

www.goodreads.com

Comments

Popular Posts